Blackheads occur due to accumulation of dirt and debris in the pores of skin. Dirt clogs pores and culminates into acne, pimples, blemishes, etc. Blackheads make the face look unclean and dull. Pollution is another major contributing factor towards appearance of blackheads.
Many salons use tweezers for blackhead removal, which are extremely painful.
Regular cleansing and scrubbing is necessary to keep blackheads at bay. However, you cannot get rid of blackheads overnight by cleansing or scrubbing.
So what do you do when you are in a rush and do not have time for rigorous cleansing, scrubbing, etc plus you also want to avoid painful tweezers? Here’s a quick, painless, cheap, easy and instant DIY home remedy to remove blackheads in 15 minutes flat. By making use of this hack, you can save up on expensive scrubs, cleansers or tweezers as this hack needs things easily available at home.
For this, you will need:
- Fevicol (any other equally efficient glue would also do)
- Tissue paper
- Cotton cloth
- Hot water
- Take the cloth and dip it in hot water.
- Squeeze out the excess water and place the cloth on your skin.
- Let the cloth sit on your skin till the skin becomes red. This will ensure opening up of the skin pores.
- Now, pat the wet skin dry.
- Immediately apply a layer of Fevicol evenly onto the skin.
- Now place a tissue paper on the skin where you’ve applied Fevicol and press down hard so that the paper sticks firmly to the skin.
- Allow the Fevicol to dry. This will take roughly 10 minutes.
- Now pull out the tissue paper in the direction away from the face in one firm stroke.
Voila! It’s done. You will notice that all the blackheads are transferred onto the tissue paper. You may observe them under bright sunlight or torch light. Your skin will look cleaner, radiant and devoid of blackheads instantly and you are good to go!
Make sure to clean the area afterwards with soap to remove any traces of Fevicol.
You may follow it up with a toner if need be.
You may repeat this process once a fortnight or as frequently as need be.
Note: In case you find this procedure of using a hot cloth tedious, you may switch to a steamer. Just take enough steam so as to make the skin red hot. The idea is to widen the pores for easy blackhead removal.