Sparkling white teeth are every person’s yearning. They not only indicate hygiene but also give you oodles of confidence. But due to improper eating and brushing habits teeth may become stained or tinged.
Teeth whitening procedures at the dentist’s place are very expensive and usually result in side effects, the most common being increased teeth sensitivity.
Here is an instant DIY home remedy to whiten teeth in 15 minutes flat! The procedure is as follows.
Step 1: Take half teaspoonful of baking soda in a saucer.
Step 2: Add half teaspoonful juice from a freshly squeezed out lemon.
Step 3: Mix it thoroughly with a spatula. Don’t let the mixture become runny.
Step 4: With the help of an old unused tooth brush, apply this mixture to your teeth and brush your teeth gently for 2 minutes.
Step 5: Let this mixture sit on your teeth for 10 minutes.
Step 6: Rinse your mouth well with plain water.
Boom! You will have sparkling white teeth instantly!
- Do not ingest baking soda or the mixture.
- This procedure should be done once in 4-6 months as baking soda can have an abrasive effect on your teeth and might erode your enamel if done repeatedly over a short period of time.
- Discard the tooth brush once you’re done with the procedure.
- Do not eat or drink anything for the next 6 hours or so. You may preferably do this process before bed time.
- This DIY home remedy is cheaper than usual teeth whitening procedures. You would find all the ingredients for this procedure at home only.
- It does not have any adverse reactions unlike teeth whitening procedures which result in increased sensitivity rendering our teeth unable to tolerate hot and cold food or drinks.
- This remedy is a time saver and shows instant results. You don’t have to undergo long, time consuming procedures at the dentist’s place.
- This can be done at home all by our self. You don’t need trained personnel for this.
Given the fact that there are no disadvantages as such, this DIY teeth whitening home remedy emerges as a winner!
Happy teeth whitening!