Vitamin E is a constituent in a lot of marketed anti-ageing serums and creams. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by boosting production of collagen. Collagen is a connective tissue that is responsible for elasticity of skin.
So if you want youthful skin, make sure to incorporate vitamin E in your skin care regimen. But instead of searching for vitamin E incorporated anti-ageing products, just make your own anti-ageing mist at home!
Here is super easy method of making your own DIY anti-ageing vitamin E mist at home. Read on to find out how.
Take an empty spray bottle.
Pour 10 ml of filtered, boiled and cooled water in it.
Take 2 vitamin E oil capsules of any brand of your preference.
Cut them open and transfer their contents into the spray bottle.
Discard the capsule’s outer covering.
Shake well till the vitamin E oil infuses uniformly with water.
Bingo! Your DIY anti-ageing mist is ready to be used.
How to use the mist?
Spray it on the skin and leave it overnight. Wash off with plain water in the morning.
Other Benefits of Vitamin E
- Moisturizer: Vitamin E is used in moisturizers as it hydrates skin by lubricating cell membranes.
- Sunscreen Lotion: It is incorporated in sunscreens owning to the protection it provides against ultraviolet rays.
- Scar Removal: It helps in reducing scars by promoting cell regeneration and growth.
Hence, this DIY anti-ageing mist can be used as a moisturizer, sunscreen and for scar removal also.
- Marketed anti-ageing serums and creams are usually very expensive. This DIY mist is an inexpensive alternative to them. All you need is vitamin E capsules and you are good to go!
- It is very easy to make and use.
- It doubles up as a moisturizer, sunscreen and anti-scar mist also apart from imparting anti-ageing properties to the skin.
In case of people with extremely sensitive skin, breakouts may occur due to excessive moisture imparted by vitamin E to the skin. However, this is very rare.
Apart from this, there are no cons as such.
So, the next time you think of investing in awfully expensive anti-ageing serums and creams, make sure you first give this DIY anti-ageing vitamin E mist a try!
Have a youthful skin!